Come see me! I really enjoy sharing my craft with others in the community and learning about what you do.
Besides the list of upcoming events I will personally be at below, you can find my products at the following places in Tucson:
- Blue Willow Restaurant and Gift Shop - Find many of my handmade earrings at this local Tucson business that's been around since 1978.
- La Cabana at the Mercado - This locally owned shop is full of beautifully handmade items including some of my cutting boards, earrings, pens, and bowls. The store owner, Pam, has a wealth of knowledge regarding how each item is made and the history behind the design.
- Etherton Gallery - A staple of the Tucson art scene since 1981. You can find several of my bowls and hollow forms on display and for sale in the gallery.
2020 Market Dates:
- Due to COVID-19, all upcoming markets have been indefinitely canceled.
- I'm still able to provide local delivery/ pick-up, or I would be happy to ship an item to your home. If interested in local delivery pick-up, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you for your continued business during this strange time!